Internship program in Marketing (KPMG)
University final year students and graduates joining the Internship Program in Marketing will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment for 2 – 4 months and understand what brand, communication and marketing activities are carried out in KPMG. The program is suitable for candidates with or without any working experience. Meals and transportation are paid and performance feedback is provided on a regular basis. This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
Tasks and responsibility:
– Assist with planning and execution of marketing campaigns and events
– Create, post and update content for Social Media
– Collect and research data
– Prepare presentations
– Enter information into database systems
– University Degree (or final year of studying)
– Fluent in English
– Knowledge of Web and social media
– Excellent organizational, communication skills and multitasking
– PowerPoint, Word and Excel
– Graphic design experience is a plus
Our Values: Lead by example | Work together | Respect the individual | Seek the facts and provide insight | Communicate open and honestly | Improve communities | Act with integrity
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce, encouraging applications from all qualified individuals.